09 November 2011

Today I can spend time with friends who always support me. Thank you friendreally appreciated all the time with you allI hope I will be better than to before that time spend unsuccessfullyFriends, I am weak. But I try to pleasing me. And I will try the best to my friendsFor guys who had stopped at in my heart a while ago, I tried to forget one by one the last thingsit is not remove it allbut I will try to be the best after thisBeloved family, I will try to become one of the bestThank you always have with me all the timeFriend, I always need you every time when I enjoyedcried,grieftrouble, depressed, love and everythingNo means a friend that is just normal friends, I mean the true friendsNow that I have is just a friend just for a whileWhy all thisIs this life? Yeslife as a rainbow rightNot always have to delight us. However thanks God. Because tests given my life to be someone like meThank you friends and family. I will try again the best*hughugkisskiss*

No comments: